- Hilarious moment brave dad takes on his crippling fear of heights by trying to peer over the edge of a cliff… but can he overcome his demons?
- Hilarious moment bungling dad records the wrong girl at his daughter’s graduation ceremony before being corrected by his laughing child
- Shocking moment young boy is catapaulted from bull’s back after his father promised him £16 to mount it as a DARE
- Horrific moment one punch KO leaves man with life-changing brain damage following ‘banter over his Essex accent’ on night out in Newcastle
- Hilarious moment Glasgow street turns into open-air RAVE after punter shows up with MOBILE sound system
A HILARIOUS video shows a boy being punched in the face by a kangaroo at a wildlife park after trying to feed it.
The clip, filmed by the lad’s mum, was recorded in the Glen Waverley area of Melbourne in Australia.
It shows the hesitant boy approaching the country’s iconic animal under the supervision of his dad.
The man encourages him: “Walk straight at it, just walk straight at it.”
As he gets closer an emu comes from behind the kangaroo and walks between the animal and the boy.
As it does so it appears to headbutt or graze the kangaroo which then fires a stiff left jab that lands on the oncoming child’s face.
A small scream from someone watching the incident can be heard on the recording before a brief family inquiry into what happened.
The disagreement centres on whether the boy should have been feeding the kangaroo or the emu.
The boy’s dad protests: “I was talking about the emu!”
The parents then start laughing before asking their son: “Are you alright? Did it get you in the face?”
The emu runs away from the scene and is followed by the camera as the boy is left rubbing his sore eye.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Hilarious moment kangaroo punches young boy in the face – and his mum and dad burst out laughing have 243 words, post on www.thesun.ie at 2017-08-13 08:33:30. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.